Our signs are Made in Perth, Western Australia, by Australians, using Local Australian suppliers.
- In line with West Australian Concessions for Classics scheme regulations. Only one plate required per car.
- Various design options.
- Option to feature your club with logo and text.
- Made from strong 3mm ACM (Aluminium Composite Material) and affixes flush behind your number plate. Full colour commercial rated quality outdoor vinyl print and laminate.
- Made to order to your number plate size +4cm above or below as per regulations.
- Utilises existing mounting screws.
A.C.M (Aluminium Composite Material = Aluminium/ Polystyrene/ Aluminium)
This product is commonly used in exterior signage and building. It is light and strong, and unlikely to bend in transport.
EXCLUSIVE CLUB CODE:
Permission for the use of your clubs logo is required by the club.
Please contact your club for this code.
If your club doesn't have a code, please contact us.
The exclusive club code will be emailed to the club if permission from the club is granted. The club can then give the exclusive club code out to it's members to use.
Clubs Currently With Exclusive Club Codes:
|Australian Street Rod Federation (ASRF)|
|GoodFellas Hot Rod Club|
|Mustang Owners Club WA (MOCWA)|
|Charger Club of WA|
|Perth City Street Machine Club Inc (PCSMC)|
|Falcon GT Club of WA|
|WA Combined Rodders|
Contact us if your club is not on the above list.
Note: We try to ensure that every product is accurately represented online, however colour shades may not be exact on different computer/ phone screen. Image has also been watermarked, unlike the real thing.